space converts all spaces tabs and newlines into single spaces;
the output of space is always one line.
Input for space can come from a file specified as a command line
argument, or from standard input, such as a pipe.
See also: line
$ space input_file
$ cat input_file | space
$ space < input_file
- space text (md5 = 2bcf72700c98a06d6e21cbe38c866a2a)
- space.gz zipped (md5 = 35971381cec1b3deb0b26b36a38d3fa5)
- 0 - No errors were encountered
- 1 - More than one file was specified as an argument
- 2 - The file specified on the command line does not exist
More open source scripts
Contact & Support