line converts all spaces tabs and newlines into single newlines;
the output of space is always one line per token.
Input for line can come from a file specified as a command line
argument, or from standard input, such as a pipe.
See also: space
$ line input_file
$ cat input_file | line
$ line < input_file
- line text (md5 = dc6e759d321622ac23339bb31d6e2602)
- line.gz zipped (md5 = ae4a7c285c0724e69117d1cbad79b70d)
- 0 - No errors were encountered
- 1 - More than one file was specified as an argument
- 2 - The file specified on the command line does not exist
More open source scripts
Contact & Support